Situated in the North of the Annapurna Himal and bordering Tibet (China), the mustang Region used to be called Mustang kingdom and was closed to foreigners. Even after it was included Nepalese territory, entry was tightly restricted for foreigners. Consequently, it drew much attention as prohibited Kingdome. Mustang is a most remote areas, it is a geographic extension of the Tibetan plateau, a windswept land of mountains preserving the last authentic remains of Tibetan culture. This area was completely isolated from the rest of the world, and only opened to trekking groups in 1991. The barley, potatoes and buckwheat grown here are the staple diet of the villages through which our trek passes to reach the ancient walled fortress city of Lo Manthang. From here the border of Tibet is just a stone's throw away. From Lo Manthang we can either return along from same trail or head back to Jomsom by way of the sacred pilgrimage site of Muktinath.
Day 01 : pick up from the Int'L Airport, transfer to Hotel & well come diner.
Day 02 : sightseeing in Kathmandu valley with Guide.
Day 03 : Kathmandu to Pokhara by tourist bus/flight.
Day 04 : Pokhara fly to Jomsom and trek to Kagbeni (2800m) 4 hrs.
Day 05 : Kagbeni to Chele (3030m) 6 hrs. (13 days special permit)
Day 06 : Chele to Geling (3440m) 6 hrs.
Day 07 : Geling to Dhakmar (3750m) 6:30 hrs.
Day 08 : Dhakmar to Charang (3490m) via Lo Gekar Gompa 7 hrs.
Day 09 : Charang to Lo to Manthang (3730m) 6 hrs.
Day 10 : visit Tinghar valley and Nnamgyal Gomba, kimling by Horses.
Day 11 : visit Chosar Valley & Tubten Gompa, Garphu & 108 caves by Horses.
Day 12 : Lo-Manthang to Yara (3650m) 7 hrs.
Day 13 : Yara to visit Luri Gompa back to Yara full day.
Day 14 : Yara to Tange (3200m) 6 to 7 hrs.
Day 15 : Tange to Phan (4060m) 6 to 7 hrs.
Day 16 : Phan to Tetang (3600m) 5 to 6 hrs.
Day 17 : Tetang to Muktinath (3800m) 5 to 6 hrs.
Day 18 : Muktinath to Jomsom (2700m) 5 to 6 hrs.
Day 19 : fly from Jomsom to Pokhara & Kathmandu, or Next day KTM.
Day 20 : Pokhara to Kathmandu by Bus/flight.
Day 21 : Transfer to International Airport and fly home.
1. Airport picks up and Departure.
2. Hotel twin one bed sharing B/B basis in Kathmandu and pokhara.
3. Kathmandu to Pokhara and Kathmandu by private transport/flight.
4. Pokhara to Jomsom by flight & Airport Tax.
5. All the meals and tea house accommodation.
6. Two men sharing tent and mattress.
7. Breakfast lunch and dinner at camp.
8. Dinning tent, table, chairs & Toilet tent.
9. Nepali kitchen staff, Sherpa and porters.
10. Medical and health insurance for all working staff and equipment.
11. All the transportations for Nepali staffs and members.
12. Annapurna Conservation Entrance fees.
13. Upper Mustang special permit.
14. Beni to Pokhara by private transport.
1. All personal expenses
2. Personal necessary equipment
3. Health and Medical insurance
4. Alcoholic bar bills
5. Nepali Visa fees
6. International Airport tax
7. Due to nature disaster
. Tips and other then mentioned above